I love autumn. It’s my favorite time of year. It’s a time for colorful leaves, crisp mornings, and long walks in the woods. The picture, below, is one I took on an autumn morning at George Owens Nature Park. I hiked along the Wapiti Trail, saw a flock of wild turkeys, and spent a little time at the lake, reflecting on who I am, where I’ve been, and where I hope to go in my future.
For me, autumn means apple pie, pumpkins, gourds, and pickles. Of course, it’s also football, tailgating, World Series baseball, and huge bowls of popcorn. It’s Halloween, witches, black cats, and bats.
What does autumn mean to you?
I’ve invited many of my friends to stop by and share a few of their thoughts about autumn and their favorite autumn memories.
So, grab a cuppa — hot, spiced cider sounds good, doesn’t it? Curl up and enjoy getting to know your favorite authors. Be sure to check out their new books, too.
As romance authors, we appreciate our readers, and we thank you for your support of all we do.
Other thoughts about autumn:
- Sunday Bite: Autumn (emilyslifebites.wordpress.com)
- Autumn (alysiaxerri.wordpress.com)
- Celebrate Autumn! (fondofthat.wordpress.com)
- Autumn (ofwarriorpoets.wordpress.com)
- Sleepy Sundays: Autumnal Equinox (cardcastlesinthesky.wordpress.com)
- A Midwest Autumn… (kokobeane.me)
- A Detailed Guide to Photographing Fall Foliage (ifancyphoto.wordpress.com)
- Happy 1st of Autumn (storybookwoods.typepad.com)
- Autumn Song (robineggillustration.wordpress.com)
- Fall is in the air (sammel725.wordpress.com)